Sunday 11 December 2011

The message of S.T.O.P.P.

These are some of the songs and raps that S.T.O.P.P. performed and the messages that were delivered. This is a powerful message and I am happy that I was apart of this group and greatful for the opportunities that came out of it. It was an amazing and life changing experience for many like myself and I will never forget my highschool years because of this group.




S..T..O..P..STOP the fighting. C..O..M..E, can't you see them crying? We are all one nation. Let's all just take a stand. Why don't you stop the fighting, we can. Why don't you stop the fighting, we can.


Here's a rhyme that better run through you mind, take the time and don't cause no crime. See the exploitation not to mess the segregation. All across the nation let's stop the hesitation. Life is like an integer, negative or positive, don't deny my voice just make the choice.


Stop the violence, keep the peace. I'm tired of our little brother's dying in the streets. Stop the racism so whites and blacks can interact. All the nations coming together like a sensation. I know this is a crazy earth for what it's worth cuz everytime a man dies a woman gives birth.So please put down the guns, please put down the knives, forget about the crips, bloods, gaters and tribes. It's just a colour, it don't give you the right to kill another. Put up your fists cuz we got days to reminisce. People killing each, killing all of our bothers, what's the main point of us even having a mother. I know we can come up with an immunity even though we living in the same community. Let's come together, live life in unity, lets stop the V.I.O.L.E.N.C.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment